Monday 12 December 2011

HIV Origins - by Johan Obbes

The Origin of HIV
Numerous theories exist where this virus came from. Some theories go as far as to say that it was a result of the United States who developed a biological weapon during the Viëtnam war. Other theories are more scientifically based like the theory that it might have been a virus (found in chimpanzees), which was mutated unintentionally, when a polio vaccine was developed in Central Africa in the late 1950’s. This mutation allowing for it to possibly cross from one kind of primate to another. At this point in the fight we can see from more research that HIV is a fairly new disease and thus probably also being the reason why it has not been detected in humans before the 20th century. Billions of Rands have been spent on  research of HIV & Aids, the care, counselling and treatment of those people who are affected and infected by the virus and not even mentioning the trauma and witch hunts which it has caused to vulnerable groups throughout the world.
Yet if the theories are true that us as humans were responsible for the creation of this Human Immunodeficiency Virus, then it will probably go down in history as the most expensive mistake humanity ever made. Renowned author Alta van Dyk  explains this so well in her book “HIVAIDS Care & Counselling; A multidisciplinary approach”
This theory about the origin of the AIDS epidemic suggest that AIDS is not a new disease, but has been present for centuries in central Africa. It remained undetected only because of the lack of diagnostic facilities. The clinical symptoms of AIDS (such as fever and pneumonia) were ascribed to malaria and TB. The spread of HIV/AIDS was limited because there was little contact with outsiders, and it was introduced to the Western world only when international travel became more common.
One of the arguments against this theory is that modern testing of archived blood samples from Africa rarely shows any sign of HIV infection before the 1980s (Schoub, 1999:14). In tests carried out on these frozen blood samples, the earliest sample shown to be positive for HIV antibodies was taken in 1959 in Kinshasa in the then Belgian Congo. Also, doctors with many years of clinical experience in Africa deny that before the 1980s they ever saw diseases resembling the very obvious characteristics of AIDS. It seems that AIDS is indeed a new disease and that HIV was introduced into the human population in the 1950s.
The second theory about the origin of AIDS is that HIV crossed the species barrier from primates to humans at some time during the twentieth century (Korber, 2000). HIV is related to a virus called SIV or simian immunodeficiency virus, which is found in primates. There are a number of SIV strains and each strain is specific to the monkey species that it infects. For example, SIVagm infect the African green monkey, SIVmnd infects the mandrill ape, and SIVsm the sooty mangabey monkey (Schoub, 1999). Under natural conditions, each strain will infect only its own specific species of monkey and it will also not infect humans. HIV also cannot infect any animal other than humans, except under experimental laboratory conditions where infection can be induced in chimpanzees. Immunodeficiency viruses occur in other animals too, for example in cats, cattle, horses, sheep and goats, but natural infections with these viruses are also species-specific and will not spread to animals from other species.
                Within the SIV group of viruses, SIVsm (the sooty mangabey virus) shows the closest relationship to an HIV strain, and specifically to HIV-2. It is interesting to note that HIV-2 is confined mostly to West Africa, which is also the natural habitat of the sooty mangabey monkey. However, the link between HIV-1 and SIV is not so clear. According to Schoub (1999:15)
...this missing link may have been discovered by the isolation of a virus from a captive chimpanzee in Gabon in 1989. The virus (called SIVcpz) is fare more closely related to HIV-1 than any other immunodeficiency virus, and it is also the only virus that possesses the same set of gene as HIV-1
Scientists still treat this finding with some reserve. This chimpanzee was a captive animal, and it is therefore possible that SIVcpz could be a human virus which for some unknown reason infect that particular chimpanzee.
                The question still remains how simian viruses could have been transmitted from monkeys to humans. It is believed that the virus probably crossed from primates to humans when contaminated animal blood entered cuts on the hand of people who were butchering SIV-infected animals for food. Another possibility is that chimpanzee and monkey blood, which was used for malaria research long ago, could have been the conduit into the human species. There is also a theory that incriminates early oral polio vaccines as the source of SIV infection of humans with its subsequent mutation to HIV (Hooper, 1999). Early trials of oral polio vaccines in the late 1950’s were carried out by spraying prototype vaccines into the mouths and throats of several hundred thousand people in Rwanda, Zaïre and Burundi, precisely the early epicenter of the AIDS epidemic in Africa. Oral polio vaccines which contain a suspension of live vaccine strains of the polio virus, are produced on cell cultures derived from the kidneys of African green monkeys. It is believed by some that the vaccines could have been contaminated by SIVagm from the monkey kidneys at a time when vaccines were not tested for contaminating simian viruses. Theories like this cannot be confirmed and may cause untold harm to immunization programmes such as the global effort to eradicate polio.
                In summary it can be said that the AIDS epidemic began in humans in the late seventies and early eighties, and that there were only a few isolated cases of AIDS-like diseases before then. Although the virus probably crossed the species barrier from primates to humans, it is impossible to say exactly how or when that happened. The initial spread of HIV was probably limited isolated communities in Africa who had little contact with the outside world, but various factors, such as migration, improved transportation networks, tourism, socio-economic instability, multiple sexual partners, prostitution, injecting drug use and an exchange of blood products, ultimately cause the virus to spread all over the world.
Conclusion
Although we claim the above as a theory, the fact that it is based on scientific facts makes it one of the most logical explanations for this disease. Often we hear the question “...but where did this disease come from...” in our counselling rooms, and the absence of the truth haunts us like the ghosts of those whom we could not save. If we were to be responsible for the start of this disease, then make sure that we end this disease not through more deaths but through offering people hope, with realistic encouragement, towards taking responsibility, for change and growth, leading to maturity and value, worth and peace.
Johan Obbes
References
Van Dyk, 2008. HIVAIDS Care & Counselling; A Multidisciplinary Approach. 4th Edn. 1(1): 6 – 7. Pearson Education South Africa
Schoub, B.D. 1999. AIDS and HIV in perspective. A guide to understanding the virus and its consequences, 2nd edn. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
Hooper, E. 1999. The River. A journey back to the source of HIV and AIDS. Londen: Penguin.
Korber, B. February 2000. Timing the origin of the HIV-1 pandemic. Paper presented at the 7th Annual Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, San Francisco.

14 comments:

  1. MY NAME IS MARIAM BAURICE FROM SOUTH AFRICA...I SAW THIS COMMENT ON POSITIVE BLOGS AND I WILL LOVE TO TELL EVERY BODY HOW MY STATUS CHANGES TO NEGATIVE, AND AM NOW A LIVING WITNESS OF IT AND I THINK ITS A SHAME ON ME IF I DON'T SHARE THIS LOVELY STORY WITH OTHER PEOPLE INFeCTED WITH THIS DEADLY VIRUS...,HIV HAS BEEN ONGOING IN MY FAMILY... I LOST BOTH PARENTS TO HIV,. AND IT IS SO MUCH PAIN IVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER.. AS WE ALL KNOW MEDICALLY THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO IT..AND MEDICATION IS VERY EXPENSIVE..SO SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO A NATIVE MEDICAL PRACTITIONER IN AFRICA..I HAD A JOB THERE TO EXECUTE SO I TOOK TIME TO CHECK OUT ON HIM.I SHOWED HIM ALL MY TESTS AND RESULTS.. I WAS ALREADY DIAGNOSED WITH HIV AND IT WAS ALREADY TAKING ITS TOWL ON ME.. I HAD SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SO I DECIDED TO TRY HIM OUT...I WAS ON HIS DOSAGE FOR 6MONTHS. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT BELIEVE IN IT, I WAS JUST TRYING IT OUT OF FRUSTRATION... AND AFTER 2 WEEKS, I WENT FOR NEW TESTS... AND YOU WONT BELIEVE THAT 5 DIFFERENT DOCTORS CONFIRMED IT THAT AM NEGATIVE..IT WAS LIKE A DREAM,,I NEVER BELIEVE AIDS HAS CURE..AM NOW NEGATIVE,,AM A LIVING WITNESS..I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK THIS MAN... I JUST WANT TO HELP OTHERS IN ANY WAY I CAN..HAVE JOINED MANY FORUMS AND HAVE POSTED THIS TESTIMONIES AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAS MAIL AND CALLED THIS MAN ON PHONE AND AFTER 2 WEEKS THEY ALL CONFIRMED NEGATIVE..BBC NEWS TOOK IT LIVE AND EVERY.. HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT.. EVERYBODY SAW IT AND ITS NOW OUT IN PAPERS AND MAGAZINES THAT THERE'S NATIVE CURE FOR HIV AND ALL WITH THE HELP OF THIS MAN,,HAVE TRIED MY OWN PARTS AND ALL LEFT WITH YOU,,IF YOU LIKE TAKE IT OR NOT..GOD KNOWS HAVE TRIED MY BEST.ABOUT 97 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE THROUGH ME..AND THEY SEND MAILS TO THANKS ME AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE,,THIS MAN IS REAL..DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE,,HIV IS A DEADLY VIRUS,,GET RID OF IT NOW..
    case there is anyone who has similar problem and still

    looking for a way out, and he those cast all kind of spell like ::
    Love Spells
    Luck, Money Spells
    Health, Well Being
    Protection, Healing
    Curses, Hex, Breakups
    NEW! Combo Spells
    High Priestess Spells
    Vampire Spells
    Authentic Voodoo Spells
    Custom, Other Spells
    Business spells
    Health/Healing spells
    Curse removal
    Job spells
    Healing from all kind of diseases
    Love binding
    Barrenness(need a child)
    Need love
    Lottery Spells
    Promotions
    Success
    Money rituals
    winning court case
    Divorce spells
    Low sperm count
    Infertility in women
    Breast enlargement/reduction
    Penis enlargement/reduction
    YOU CAN CONTACT HIM HERE AS (spirituallighthealing101@live.com or (518) 303-6207) if you need any question contact me via here as mariambaurice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).
      I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
      i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
      i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!
      after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!
      i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!
      its really like a dream but i am so happy!
      thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
      and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348140073965
      I,m neme amber and you can get intouch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..

      Delete
    2. Some days, things do not happen the way you want them to be. They fall
      apart, and you start to worry. Worse, you feel discouraged and lonely,
      thinking that there is no other way to straighten things up Natural herbs
      have cured so many illness that drugs and injection can't cure I've seen
      the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work natural herbs
      have done in people's lives. i read a lot of people's testimonies online on
      how they were cured of Herpes, HIV, Diabetics, Lymphoma, Fibroid, Cancer
      etc by Dr voodoo herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor Dr
      voodoo also cured me from HIV I will recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone
      reading this article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything
      email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com also his whatsApp
      +2348140120719



      Some days, things do not happen the way you want them to be. They fall
      apart, and you start to worry. Worse, you feel discouraged and lonely,
      thinking that there is no other way to straighten things up Natural herbs
      have cured so many illness that drugs and injection can't cure I've seen
      the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work natural herbs
      have done in people's lives. i read a lot of people's testimonies online on
      how they were cured of Herpes, HIV, Diabetics, Lymphoma, Fibroid, Cancer
      etc by Dr voodoo herbal medicine, so i decided to contact the doctor Dr
      voodoo also cured me from HIV I will recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone
      reading this article because this herbal healer is capable to heal anything
      email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com also his whatsApp
      +2348140120719

      Delete
  2. All thanks to dr lawcy, I am wendy Linus from uk, England, I am here to share a good testimony of my self on how a good, great and real spell caster helped me. I appreciate everyone for taken their precious time to read my testimony, 3 months ago I was diagnosed of hiv, this means that 3months ago I was hiv positive when I told one of my good friend about this, she sympathized with me and then she said that she was going to help me out, she introduced me to one great spell caster and she said that this spell caster has remedy to all illness, I was really surprised on this and confused as well, then I told the spell caster to help me and he prepared some herbs for me and send it across to me and he told me the way I was going to be taken the medicine which I did, and in the next 2 weeks I went to the hospital and they said that I am now hiv negative, I am very happy about this, when I contacted dr lawcy again to tell him the good result , I asked him how he was able to help me, and he said that he was gifted with it that he can cure illness like.
    1 cancer
    2 hiv
    3 low sperm count.
    4 barrenness
    5 herpes
    6 hpv
    7 gonorrheal
    8 sti (sexually transmitted infection).
    9 std (sexually transmitted disease).
    10 stroke
    this are few that I can mention right now, this man is a very great, good and powerful dr, all thanks to him for given me a second chance, if you are out there passing through any problem, you can contact him today on his email on drlawcyspellhome@gmail.com, and I know that he will help you also. once again help me to thank dr lawcy for given me a second chance.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Am here to testify for the good deeds DR. charles did for me. I was a HIV patient

    until I met DR. charles who cured my disease, I was bothered, I don’t want to leave

    my family behind, I don’t want to die, that was my thought day and night, I was

    told about him (DR. charles) by a friend of mine, he gave me his email address,

    which is hivspelltemple@gmail.com , I emailed him and told him my problems, he

    helped me by casting a direct spell on me, here am I today free from that bondage,

    I healed, you can contact him via email, hivspelltemple@gmail.com ....Kate


    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my story...November 19,2012 I met the man of my dream....we started dating and everything was going well....we had our ups and downs like all couples do....but it became hard for him to commit to only me.....he loved me course....he showed me in his actions all the time....but I guess he thought he was going miss out something.....I just want him to love me the way I love him....but I later down the line I found out that I was Hiv positive and he left me because of the fear of the unknown about disease......then i saw Dr Ogudugu email address(GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM) off a secret base blog...I read several testimonies of his...I was more shock that he was able to do all this...but so many of these so called spell caster just want all your money...and not be able to help you....I would give more than thing to have my life back!Dr Ogudugu told me that all is well, he help me with the spell after i gave him all that is needed for him to do the spell to bring my lover back and also cure me of my Hiv disease which he did and now am cured and back with the man of my dream..I am so excited and relieved that there was finally a solution to my problems....I am so very grateful Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy today because i never thought i would be able to leave up till this day.i am Benson Tanaka from Zimbabwe i was infected with h i v by my wife who later died of it and this disease has been with me for the past 6 years now i have gone to several hospitals to seek for cures but all they give to me are some drugs which has taking almost all my savings i had,i was on Facebook on Saturday morning then there was an health group which i was asked to join by a friend immediately after i joined it i saw some post of people giving tanks to this doctor that he has cured them of their hiv disease i was so surprised about this i collected the doctors contact and i thought of it for about 5 good days then i concluded in giving him a try because there was no harm in trying.when i contacted doctor prince he tolled me he was going to prepare an herbal medicine for me which i was going to take for 2 weeks and after that i should go for a test at any of the hospital,after i did every thing which he asked me to do i received the medicine the next two days from a courier company which i started taking immediately after about a week plus i felt some strange moves in me,i felt like i was getting better when i completed the medicine i went for a test at the Bulawayo Central Hospital were i was tested (-)negative i thought i was dreaming i went for another test at the St anne's hospital it was still the same then i believed i was really free from this disease today i have got-in a new job and i am also married to a beautiful wife all tanks to doctor prince here is his contact details for any one who is passing true any kind of sickness or disease he will be willing to help you too.dr.princearataabraham@gmail.com you can also call or whatsapp him on +2348163241499

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have been on hiv virus from 2013, i was talking my medication ontill i went to internet on blog i saw a lady testifying about dr Magana on how he has help her, so i took the email and contacted Dr Magana for help, dr Magana said he use herbal medicine to cure Hiv, i give he a try so he brought the herbal medicine to me i take it just for 7days on the 8th day i went to hospital for check up i was hiv Negative i was so happy, then i told Dr Magana i we keep testifying his name cause he has don a greatful thing in my life, if you need his help contact he with his email: maganasolutioncentre@gmail.com, call he with his number: +2349051208634

    ReplyDelete
  7. My HIV virus that was cured by a great herbal medicine man. Since last 7 months i was having these virus. last 5 weeks I was in a great pain so I told one of my friends about it he told me that there is a great herbal medicine man that can cure HIV and so many diseases and he also help people in getting pregnant and bringing back EX. I asked her if she had the contact so i could give it a try, she gave me the email drosasherbalhom@gmail.com , I emailed him he talked to me and he perform the necessary rituals and he send me the herbal medicine and herbal soap via DHL service to my country told me how i will be using the herbal soap and drinking the herbs and after few weeks I should go for a test. Which I did, when the doctor told me that am now HIV negative I couldn't believe myself I went to see another doctor the result was still the same i couldn't keep this to myself so i decided to let it out on this page that if anyone here need help in curing his/her HIV virus or trying to conceive should also contact him he also have herbal cream for penis engagement once again you can email him drosasherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatSAP him via his mobile number +2349035428122 wish you good-luck as you contact him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathie

    i want to appreciate Dr SAGO for Helping my husband and i of HIV disease we were infected with HIV for some years, i read an article about Dr SAGO and i contacted him and told him of our problem, he told me not to worry that he can help us, he prepared his herbal cure for us and sent it to me and instructed me on how we will take it. i am so happy to tell you now that my husband and i are completely HIV negative. You can also contact him if you have any problem and i promise you that you will be happy just as i am now. i had my doubt though initially but after taking with DR SAGO i was so relieved with his words of wisdom he is indeed a savior you can also contact him on his Email: sagohivcureherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My broken relationship has been restored by Dr.Unity the best spell caster online that is powerful and genuine. My boyfriend of 4yr broke up with me i have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures, sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped. Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again..All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you. Here’s his contact.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 , His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .Thank you so much for reading Sonia Williams from England.

    ReplyDelete







  10. Hi, I work in a communication company I want to share my testimony to the world, My name is Queen Johnson i am from USA in Belfast north Ireland, I was a stripper in a club I got effected with HIV due to the nature of my job, In April 15 2013 i was tested positive to HIV, This is not design to convince you but its just a personal health experience . I never taught Doctor Ogbeide could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing herb spell, i have tried almost everything but I couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of this great powerful healing spell doctor ,I wonder why he is called the great Doctor Ogbeide i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me to do,He ask me to buy some herbs and which I did for my cure,only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing Doctor Ogbeide gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too on his email: doctorogbeideherbalcure@gmail.com or his whatsApp number +2349033497969 he can as well cure the following disease like
    HERPES
    ASTHMA
    CANCER
    HSV1
    HSV2
    WHOM PROBLEM
    HEPATITIS
    don't miss this opportunity my friends have a nice day.
    and god bless.



    ReplyDelete
  11. I live in United States, help me thank DR. covenant who helped cured me from HERPES SIMPLEX in just one (1) week. I got
    to know him from a friend who he helped, at first I doubt if his herbal
    product would work until my friend put her car at stake that if it doesn't
    work she would give me her car. After which I decided to try, to God be the
    glory am now a living testimony, all thanks to DR. covenant, if not for him I would
    not have been healed so easily.. You can reach him via
    covenantsolutiontemple@gmail.com or call/whatsapp at +2349057353987, you can also
    contact him on cure on......
    1. GONORRHEA
    2. SYPHILIS
    3. ASTHMA
    4. STROKE
    5. DIABETES MELLIFLUOUS
    6. SIMPLEX HERPES
    7. RINGING EAR
    8.LOW SPERM COUNT
    9.SICKLE CELL
    10.HIV/AIDS
    11.CANCER
    12.LYME DISEASE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, everyone! I,m here to explore blogs and forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for (Herpes Virus).
    I was positive to the deadly virus called herpes and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
    i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for Herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from Herpes so i decided to contact the same herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
    i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will heal me with the natural herbs from God!
    after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via DHL and it got to me after 3 days!
    i used the med as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!
    its really like a dream but i am so happy!
    thats the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
    and if you need his help, you can email him on nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348140073965
    I,m neme amber and you can get intouch with me via nemeamber@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete